Friday, July 10, 2009

Let's Do the Time Warp Never


The Tivoli finally posted their midnight show schedule on the Landmark website and the selection this year is okay, I guess, a couple movies I've never seen I would like to see, a couple I've never seen in a theater, and one real head-scratcher. I've underlined the ones I would definitely like to see.

Joe Dante's original Gremlins • July 17 & 18
St. Louis premiere! Deadgirl • July 24 & 25
The Director's Cut! Donnie Darko • July 31 & Aug 1
Who ya gonna call? Ghostbusters • Aug 7 & 8
Robert De Niro & Jodie Foster in
Martin Scorsese's Taxi Driver • Aug 14 & 15
Experience U2's Vertigo Tour in 3D!
3D glasses provided! U2 3D (What the fuck?) • Aug 21 & 22
David Bowie & Jennifer Connelly in Labyrinth • Aug 28 & 29
Michael J. Fox goes Back to the Future • Sep 4 & 5
Quentin Tarantino's Pulp Fiction • Sep 11 & 12
High Times...Hard Bodies...Soft Rock:
Wet Hot American Summer • Sep 18 & 19
Firefly on the big screen! Serenity • Sep 25 & 26
John Carpenter's They Live • Oct 2 & 3
Bruce Campbell in Army of Darkness • Oct 9 & 10
Bruce Willis & Brad Pitt in
Terry Gilliams' 12 Monkeys • Oct 16 & 17
3D glasses provided! My Bloody Valentine 3D • Oct 23 & 24


I kind of want to hang out outside the Tivoli just to see if anybody shows up to see a U2 concert in a movie theater in 3D.

-K.

0 comments: