Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thursday Morning Video: Division 9 - Gameplay Trailer

Still struggling with my desktop as it appears the memory I was using previously will not function correctly with my new motherboard, so now I've had to throw even more money down this large pit. One of my hard drives failed completely and I'm still seeing what I can pull from the rubble. If I choose to get a replacement for that drive, which I'm not sure I will, the only piece of equipment that hasn't failed will be my processor. Fingers crossed.
Anyway, here's a video of an unfinished and abandoned game that was being developed by Irrational. This appears to be little more than a mod for SWAT 4, which Irrational developed, that I guess functioned as a proof-of-concept, but the idea of a tactical zombie shoot is still intriguing, though many seem to be suffering from zombie fatigue as of late. Enjoy.




-K.

0 comments: