Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Kyle enters the internet website blogosphere 2.0

I've been at my new job for about two months now and so far it leaves me with a lot of free time. It's not too different from the free time I already have at home, except while I'm here I can't waste it playing Team Fortress 2. Or even Freecell. I feel like I should be trying to do something more productive than just sitting at my desk, occasionally glancing at Outlook, and playing Space Invaders Extreme on my DS.


So here it is, I'm starting a new site from scratch, this will become the new home of me talking about video games way too much, general commentary and my painfully weak attempts at being funny. I've already got some ideas for possible weekly articles, but writing on a schedule isn't something I've been known for. There are a bunch of games I'm planning to review and people to make fun of, it's going to be a totally new and fresh experience. Video games! People! Stuff!

So hang on to your butts! This is a Kyle for the new millennium!

Also this new millennium begins in 2008.

I'm not good with dates.

Now you'll have to excuse me, it's lunch time and they've got ribeye steak sandwiches in the cafeteria today. That's something I like.

-K.

0 comments: