Monday, May 12, 2008

What I (Dis)Liked Last Week


Still slowly making my way through Grand Theft Auto IV partly because I don't want to finish it too quickly and also because with the departure of the other part-time employee in our department I've been temporarily bumped to full time and I'm already going insane. It doesn't help that things have gotten much busier and I've had a couple incidents with slightly hostile users. It's a lot like high school, really; I have to get up earlier than I'd like, stay here for a little over eight hours, wait for lunch time to roll around so I can go to the cafeteria, I only get about five hours sleep a night if I'm lucky, and I try to keep to myself but there's still a lot of people I don't like.

The big difference here is that I'm sure the pain will go away on payday.


-K.

0 comments: