Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Plunging Deeper



I've been pretty busy here at work which has contributed to a total lack of energy during what little down time I have, which I would much rather be spending watching something on Netflix rather than exerting myself mentally. I do have things I have wanted to talk about, just bear with me. At any rate, a quick little update regarding the game of my last post, Spelunky. During my lengthy sessions with it I thought idly about how awesome an XBLA version of it would be, but I realized that was highly unlikely. It turns out that Spelunky creator Derek Yu is also in the business of granting wishes. Also it appears he's finally released version 1.0 of the game, which I will have to check out as soon as I get home (provided I can pry myself away from Arkham Asylum which is goddamn splendid), and I advise you to do the same.

-K.

0 comments: