Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Morning Video: Mystery Science Theater 3000 - Santa Claus

So, unlike last year we've got Christmas Eve off this time, and I won't be back in the office until the new year. Though with a long vacation ahead of me and my desktop still on the fritz, with my laptop remaining as my only fully function PC gaming device, it's a perfect time for me to go back and check out any indie games I might have overlooked, so there may be a post or two during that span (Don't count on it).
Anyway, I'll leave you with another mega-post containing a full episode of MST3K. This time Mike and the bots take on Santa Claus, not the man, but the poorly made and utterly bizarre Mexican kids' movie. Enjoy!































Merry Christmas everyone, and remember to watch out for the devil.

-K.

0 comments: