Friday, December 11, 2009

Sometime Video: Mystery Science Theater 3000 - Mitchell

Cripes, has it been this long since I last posted? There are plenty of excuses, between being sick, trying for weeks to figure out why my desktop keeps crashing seemingly at random and being just plain lazy. Despite that I've still been playing a ton of games on the 360 and PS3 (and attempting to on the PC) that I should be talking about. I'll have to get around to that. But for now, have an extended video post:






























-K.

2 comments:

Theron said...

Hannah got me a copy of Mitchell, the movie movie, as a gag gift once. I think it's still in the wrapping.

Kyle said...

Without having seen any of the footage that may have been cut to fit it in an episode of MST3K, I can tell you this is the superior version.