Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Letting Off Steam

Hey, look at that, I'm already posting again. I can't check it directly while I'm here at work because Steam is correlated with fun, but it appears that a few publishers have gone completely insane. For today only, on Steam, you can pick up Grand Theft Auto IV for $7.49 (The game has fairly high requirements and I've heard reports of shoddy performance, though I haven't had a problem with it myself), Mirror's Edge for five bones and S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow for Chernobyl for a measly, a certifiable, a totally bonkers $1.99. Madness!
There are a few other deals that will extend to January 3rd, such as Braid for a mere two-fitty and the entire Jedi Knight collection for $6.50. But it looks like they may be shifting in new, more ridiculous 24-hour deals for the next few days, so keep your eyes peeled.

-K.

0 comments: