Friday, September 5, 2008

In Space, No One Can Hear You Frag

It's an extremely slow day here at work and judging from the game sites, the ones that aren't blocked, a slow news day as well. So what I'm saying is boredom is really the only reason I'd bring this up. Apparently the country that brought you melting humans in Parasite Eve, the country that brought you over-the-top violence in The Killer and Hard Boiled, and the country that brought you the runaway smash-hit of human atrocities in the Holocaust, have banded together to say no to EA's upcoming Dead Space. No, they said vehemently, no we do not want your fictionalized destruction of aliens on our turf, not at all, and I say good day, sir! This just goes to show that whenever Japan and Germany decide to team up on any issue it does not produce anything good, and the inclusion of China is equally as startling.

Anyway, I haven't been enjoying too many free games lately, there are a couple on my radar and if any of them stick out I'll be sure to throw up a Play This Now for this week.

-K.

0 comments: