Friday, September 19, 2008

Thursday Friday Morning Afternoon Video Thing

UPDATE: The site I mention below seems to be a little stubborn now, but it works after a few refreshes.

So I haven't updated in a while, mostly due to a combination of sleep deprivation and (constant) lack of creativity, also a lack of tracking down any decent free games. I did want to share this with you, since it's technically a video, but somewhat interactive. I want to point you in the direction of the site for NOLAF, the National Organization for Legislation Against Fun, a funny, thoroughly produced and truly bizarre viral marketing program for, get this, Tostitos. I guess it worked because within an hour of viewing the site in its entirety I purchased a bag of the corn-based snack. It must've been a lot of fun to create, and I wish I had the money or drive or energy or talent to create something along these lines, because I could see a similar format being expanded upon to create a kind of old school, FMV-based adventure game. Something like the classic Pandora Directive.

Check it out, but by all means do not enjoy it.

-K.

0 comments: