Monday, April 28, 2008

Conversations, Like Friends, Cars, or Houses, Should Be Chosen Wisely

I tried to engage my co-worker on the subject of the upcoming midnight release of Grand Theft Auto IV, an event which draws closer with every passing hour with anticipation only building stronger, to have my opening volley returned with a quite emphasised "meh." You've played one and you've played them all, he explained, defending his position. I tried to give a quick run down of the improvements, with limited ammunition given how tightly Rockstar has kept their hand to their chest, only to be answered with, "The best game made in the last ten years, in my opnion, is Morrowind," okay, I can see that, "or The Sims."

If I was both more atheltic and ill-tempered, I may have leapt over my desk and the cubicle wall partition, in an effort to restore silence.

-K.

0 comments: