Monday, April 14, 2008

Even the Winners Are Losers

Internet, I know we've had our disagreements, in fact I hate a lot of what you do. I hate you for LOLcats and what can only be described as the Chuck Norris Renaissance. I hate you for Rickrolling and allowing people like Tay Zonday to flourish. I hate you for countless number of sites dedicated to the display of gay erotic anime fan fiction written by partially schizophrenic young girls. I hate you for helping create a world where people like Maddox would otherwise remain obscure.

But I'm not here to talk about that, I'm here to thank you, Internet, because I would not have otherwise learned about Raymond Taylor. Watch the video. Read the subsequent article. Learn about the legend.

I hope you're still out there somewhere, Raymond, reaching for the dream.

-K.

0 comments: